It is indeed my pleasure to welcome you to my blog. In today’s information era, you have so many choices when seeking interesting – useful professional materials. Therefore I will attempt to provide high quality, high interest, and extremely practical information on my blog. So thank you for visiting… Let me tell you a little about the author:
- Currently a school superintendent in Millville, NJ
- Proud family guy
- son David, Jr (6 yrs)., daughter Grace (2 years), wife Kristie (would rather I didn’t say)
- father to a 5 month old “Portie” or Portuguese Water Dog
- majority of my spare time is dedicated to playtime with my children
- After tucking the kids in, I am a Mixed Martial Arts Student at Budo.
- Avid reader, sports fan, and dog enthusiast
- Currently loaded in Kindle: The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook, How to Raise the Perfect Dog by Ceasar Millan, and The Leadership Challenge by Kouzes and Posner
- What we are doing here is important.
- You can do it.
- We will not give up on you – even if you give up on yourself.