Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Calling all TwitterEducators #ntmps

I have the awesome responsibility to meet with our new teachers/staff members tomorrow during the morning session of the orientation program. I really want to show them in real time, the power of being a connected educator: Here is what I need from you

"tweet your best tip or words of advice to hashtag #ntmps. This can include useful links or other resources that you feel all new teachers/educators should know about"

I am confident that with your help, by tomorrow morning, I will have a long list of awesome resources for the new staff members. This will show them, that by tweeting your network at 1:30 pm on a Tuesday, by 7:00 am Wednesday your support network will come through.

Please don't let me down!

Dr.G

changed hashtag to:
#ntmps (new teachers millville public schools)